Wai Society with Lindsey Means
#41 - Is Your Solar Plexus Defined?
August 31, 2020
In this episode we are going to talk about emotions, the Solar Plexus Center in Human Design, and what it means to be Defined or Undefined. Emotions are EVERYTHING! They create our world, they are our guidance system and we can learn to embrace them!
Want to know more about your Human Design?
- Human Design offers insights into who you are, your strengths, opportunities for growth, and a strategy for making correct decisions so that you can start living the life you’ve always dreamed of!
- >>> www.waisoceity.com/humandesign
Solar Plexus Center
- The Solar Plexus Center is another powerful motor that is the Center for emotions and feelings. This Center has a major effect on all of us regardless of whether it is defined or open.
- You are an emotional being. This Center operates in a wave moving you through emotional cycles from highs to lows in a two- or three-day cycle.
- The most important thing to know, there is no truth in the now
- Never make a decision without "sleeping on it." You need to contemplate proposals through all phases of your emotional cycle before making a decision.
- Emotional beings need time.
- You may never have 100% clarity on a situation, but 80% certainty is sufficient
- Accept yourself in all states, you are an emotional influencer!
- When you are happy, others are happy, when you are sad, others are sad
- Communicate your emotions to those around you
- Your emotional state is dependant on who’s in your aura
- You will take in other people's feelings, and you will feel happy or sad depending on the emotions of the people you are with.
- Your natural state is cool, calm and collected
- You are a barometer for the emotional state of those around you
- Learn to right the emotional waves of others to find what’s right for you
- Emotions are so important! Learning how to accept them, and alchemize them is everything
- Remember to have an attitude of wonder, curiosity, and compassion for yourself during this journey.
- @lindseymeans on FB, IG, and Youtube
- We are going to be talking about how to create a morning ritual!